T&Cs apply to all offers on this web site

Jackpotjoy Bingo launches new hybrid game

  • 04 Apr 12
  • Written by Deena Chance

altJackpotjoy Bingo is a brand that’s synonymous with gaming success and big jackpot wins. Their players benefit from some of the most competitive payouts on the market and they’re also a brand who do all they can to stay ahead of the game and offer innovative and interesting gaming options. Their latest game launch shows how they’re combining two of their winning formulas to create a hybrid for all to enjoy. This new game, a developed version of their popular SNAP! game has been unveiled and it’s a clever combination which fans of Jackpotjoy’s games are bound to enjoy.

The newly named Super Snap combines the style and pace of a classic casino game with the community vibrancy and spirit you’d expect from a traditional Jackpotjoy bingo room. With Jackpotjoy comprising members who play either bingo or casino games and a few who play both, Super Snap could be just what’s needed to bridge the gap and show each type of player what they’re missing out on from the other field of play.

The new game is complete with a range of ways to win and there is even the chance to win a bonus prize as soon as your cards are dealt. What’s more, it also comprises a progressive element in the form of the ‘Community Chest’. This Community Chest takes up a percentage of every SNAP! ticket bought and works like a progressive jackpot with some slight alterations. If a player manages to call Snap! in seven cards or less, they’ll open the Community Chest and win 60% of the jackpot inside and the remaining 40% will be shared between all other participating players. This additional element adds extra fun and enjoyment to the new game and fans of Jackpotjoy Bingo games are bound to love this new community element to their gaming.

Speaking on behalf of Jackpotjoy their Managing Director Michael Saunders highlighted the brand’s happiness with their new product. He made particular note of the Community Jackpot element and how it is designed to bring the game back to ‘Bingo’s traditional roots’. The community win element is something they’re particularly proud of as it brings all players together and creates a sense of joint camaraderie and enjoyment. Jackpotjoy has made no attempt to hide its interest in providing a vibrant community atmosphere in addition to top jackpot prizes and the launch of games like Super Snap! are bound to further instil this ethos.

Jackpotjoy is the flagship brand from the Gamesys Group and has been operating for over 10 years, in which it has had plenty of time to develop and hone its product range.


Latest News & Gossip